I'm am sure that most of you already know but I am going to say this anyway. April of 2007 Josh decided that he wanted to go buy a new truck. See title above for type. Anyway, he got a loan for about $16,000 to buy the truck. Yeah, it wasn't a bad price but he knew we were considering getting married at the time. I still don't approve of it because I CAN'T DRIVE IT! It's stick shift. Anyway, a few weeks ago we took money out of my savings account and paid it off. Can I just say... it feels GOOD!!!! A couple weeks after paying it off at the bank we went and got the title. THE TRUCK IS OURS! I'm excited becasue now we don't have the extra payment and we can start saving money for next year! It looks a lot like the one in the picture... just white. I haven't taken pictures of it yet because I always forget. Silly me :)
2 comments:
congrats on paying off your truck! im happy that im not the only one who can't drive stick. I think i must be retarded, because it is impossible. Anyways, i really liked the book. It did get a little long, but i was sad when i finished it, because yes it is over. But i would have been mad if there was a fifth book. Yes, it really needed to be over this time.
Hey Emily! I don't know if you remember me or not but I used to be your FAVORITE babysitter! Weird that you and all your sisters are married! Really strange to me! Good job on the whole truck thing...take care!
Alisa Harris (Beecroft)
Post a Comment