So I found out some more information about my student teaching placement. I take that back. I found out information but not where I am going to be. Someone in my class said that it could be until the end of November until we get out placement, it all depends on how fast the principal of the school gets back to NAU about having us there. Yes, it stinks.
In the meantime Josh and I are preparing to move. Where? We haven't decided. Yeah, we have two months left on our lease. We are currently looking at houses but we probably won't be able to afford anything until after student teaching. Both of us have found a couple of houses that we liked but I'm scared to get into something that we cannot afford. Since we will only have one income for about 9 months out of the year we will be really poor. I just hope that we will find somewhere to live soon!
1 comment:
Do you not like where you are now? How exciting to be looking for a new place!!
Post a Comment