Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I have had a nice break from blogging over the past few weeks. It was hard to take a break because I enjoy blogging so much but it was great!

2. The truth is... Christmas came and went too fast for me. Now I have to go back to school on Monday and I really don't want to go back.

3. The truth is... making snowmen is hard to do. More on that to come later.

4. The truth is... spending time with Karen's kids makes you not want to have kids. They are really cute but it is the perfect birth control.

5. The truth is... I don't know what to do for my new years resolutions. I know most people try to get in shape and lose weight but I've already lost weight. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

1 comment:

Hannah + 4 said...

Hey Emily I need your address for my baby shower. Can you email it to me? bakerfam07@yahoo.com Thanks!