
2. The truth is... that I probably shouldn't admit it but I love watching Jack Jack wear "the cone of shame" because he runs into everything! It's so funny!

3. The truth is... We took Jack Jack to the vet yesterday just to get a check-up (it was free because we bought him at the pound). He's healthy... except he was licking himself and he now has in infection where the stitches are. So it wasn't free after all. We had to pay money for some medicine.
4. The truth is... Josh and I thought we were ready for kids. Come to find out... we are not. (Sorry for those of you who thought it was close... we still have a few years).
5. The truth is... Josh starts a new job tomorrow! He is working at a Toyota dealership. (I hope he gets a discount.)
No comments:
Post a Comment