 |
| This is me! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tomorrow there is no school because it is a day for professional development. Well, I found out that it isn't a blackout day for teachers. What is a blackout day? Well, its a day (the day before and the day after) days off school-such as the Friday and Tuesday before and after labor day. Teachers are not allowed to miss and get substitutes for their classes on those days. It would be chaos! Anyway, since I found out that I could take it off I decided to take a break! That way I can enjoy a day off and relax without having to worry about sub plans! It's only going to be the best day ever! I need it since it has been a long week with parent teacher conferences. Josh decided he's going to take the day off too and we are going to do some fun stuff together. I can't wait!
Hooray for a break two weeks before fall break! (I have 13 general leave days and I want to use them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment