Thursday, May 19, 2011
So Excited!!!
I'm so excited! Not only is there 6 days left of school (2 which are half days and one field trip day) but Josh has finally been able to get a job! Well, he has to go through a background check and everything but I can't figure out why he wouldn't pass. He's going to be working as a tech support and Primavera online high school. He's excited because it will help get him some experience. It is only part time but during the interview a few weeks ago they said that within the next 9 months or so it can turn full time. YEA! I can't wait to have a working husband again!!!!! I'm super excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so great! Jacob also got a new job, so I know how you feel!
That's awesome! I know how it feels to be the only one bringing in money, its so nice to both be working!
Post a Comment