Last weekend started off as aHUGE disappointment. I wanted to go to Prescott with my parents and Karen but I couldn't find a piano player for Primary. I guess that is what happens when all the piano players in your ward already have callings so they cannot play. Anyway, Josh and I got permission from his dad and Mel to have Chris and Megan (his little brother and sister) come over for the weekend. So... we drove about and hour and a half (we should have kept going and we would have hit L.A.) to pick the up on Saturday night. We really didn't do much over the weekend except watch movies and play Wii. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I had a great time with Megan. We went shopping on Monday morning. Can I just say how nice it is to be able to shop with someone other than Josh? Anyway, Monday afternoon we took them back to their dad's and we had a BBQ because Josh's Grandmama's (Grandma but he was adopted as her son) birthday wa
sthe next day. There isn't much to say, except that I cannot wait to see Megan again. We will probably have to go shopping again because we have the same taste in clothes. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the two cutest characters in Mario Party 8.
sthe next day. There isn't much to say, except that I cannot wait to see Megan again. We will probably have to go shopping again because we have the same taste in clothes. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the two cutest characters in Mario Party 8. This is Dry Bones... he's my favorite character. Whenever he loses, he falls into a pile of bones!
2 comments:
Little sis, you are so awesome! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I wish you could of come to Prescott too. I love you!
Yes, you can say how nice it is to shop with a girl! I went to the mall with Kumen and Hayden the other day and started crying when I saw a Mother shopping with her daughter. I miss Jill!! The guys just give you NO time to shop and compare and try on, etc.!!!
Post a Comment