I have to admit that I don't know what we would be doing if Josh and I were both going to school full- time and working part-time. We wouldn't be able to survive. We also wouldn't be buying a house over the next few weeks. I love the fact that he is working full-time in order for me to finish school. To be honest with you, he is looking forward to starting school in August. He is doing a couple of classes next semester but he doesn't like online as much as in-class so he is patiently waiting. I love him for that.
Anyway, where he is currently working, he just got promoted. Well... I should be honest. He's been manager for the past six months but he's been "in training" the whole time. He was supposed to get reviewed within the first three months but it never happened. Three months after his review for a promotion was supposed to happen he finally got it. He has officially gotten a raise of $1.30 which is really good, that will pay for more of the house and he also has paid holidays (just in time for a paid Thanksgiving and Christmas). Since his review was so late they are also going to retro pay him. That means that for the last 90 days he will be given his $1.30 raise for all the hours he has worked. We are both looking forward to the next pay check.
Josh has been working a lot of overtime lately because his coworker quit. They were able to find a replacement for his coworker so hopefully he won't be working as much over the next few months. That means more time with me and working on the house!
1 comment:
Hey it's Natalie White from the ward. I came across (or rather stalked) your blog from Ashly's blog. Congrat's on the house!! And your husbands promotion. www.whitehouseaz.blogspot is my blog. Check it out if you want.
Post a Comment