Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I can't wait to be in San Diego next week. It is mine and Josh's last vacation without a baby. I'm going to take full advantage of it and enjoy my time with him.

2. The truth is... I'm worried about how Jack Jack is going to adjust to Tori's arrival in December. I hope he adjusts to not being spoiled as much ok.

3. The truth is... Yesterday I realized that come Friday I only have 10 weeks left of pregnancy. That is so weird and crazy!

4. The truth is... My students are sucking me of all my energy. I almost fell asleep today in my last class. I know, it is a bad idea but I was so tired!

5. The truth is... I officially have 3 weeks left of lesson plans and then I have to do a few other things for the sub. I still don't know who it is but I've tried and now it is up to the district to get them. They only have a few weeks left until I don't come back (until after Spring Break of course)!

No comments: