Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally!

Things have been a little emotional in my life over the last few days. I'm totally sick of it! Yesterday I decided that all I am really going to try and focus on (in order to get away from the crap) is my sweet little girl.
I have FINALLY gotten a video of her sweet laugh. I love it! Her laugh makes everything better. Her smile works as well. I love my sweet little Victoria. There are also some cute pictures of her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I should mention that in the video Josh is getting her dressed. She LOVES getting dressed and finds it very silly!
 

Josh and Jack Jack playing. I love watching them play!
Pure joy!
In the bumbo seat. She doesn't stay in it long, but she is getting  a lot better. She can now hold her head up by herself in it!
After getting dressed one morning.
I have one more picture that I just LOVE. It is her playing with her temperature duck in the bath. However, I won't post it because she's in the bath. it doesn't show anything, but I would much rather be safe than sorry. I think it would make a cute black and white with the duck being colored. We will see.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I love her little laugh! She is sooo cute!