1. The truth is... Tori likes her changing table a little too much. If I let her, she would probably enjoy playing there all day long.
2. The truth is... Miss Tori likes talking to the picture of turtles that are hanging on the wall next to the changing table. We call them the 3 silly turtles.
3. The truth is... Tori is now drinking soy formula. Someone told us to have to drink that. She is already less congested than normal!
4. The truth is... I now have 5 1/2 (small) cans of Similac Advanced formula. If you know anyone that can use it, they can have it for free. (I got it for free through WIC.)
5. The truth is... Josh starts a new set of classes this week. That means I will be home by myself on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. This is going to stink.
No comments:
Post a Comment