1. The truth is... Tori's party on Sunday was so awesome. It was crazy but it was great. I felt bad because Tori wanted nothing to do with anyone and she wouldn't open her presents. I felt like it was my birthday party. Weird, I know.
2. The truth is... Tori is pretty much down to taking one nap a day. Every few days or so she will take 2, but she now only takes one. At least it is a long nap when she does.
3. The truth is... I only have one piano lesson and a recital left at the dance studio I teach piano at. I'm so excited to not be teaching there anymore.
4. The truth is... I have an addiction to wrapping presents. Yes, its true. I'm going to help my mom and sister Wendi wrap presents sometime next week. I'm totally excited. Nope, I don't have my wrapping done yet because I can't decide when to do it.
5. The truth is... Josh started a new set of classes yesterday. Four more terms and then he is done with his bachelor's degree. I'm so excited! (Hopefully that means another promotion and raise at work!)
No comments:
Post a Comment