1. The truth is... Today on our evening walk, Tori wanted to hold Josh's hand while she was in the stroller. It was so stinking cute! I just wish I had my camera to get a picture.
2. The truth is... We are celebrating Tori's first birthday on Sunday. I'm so excited, but nervous I won't get everything done I want to accomplish for decorations.
3. The truth is... I took my first pregnancy picture with this baby the other day. I'm hoping to post it soon. We will see. Nope, I'm not that big but I'm thankful that I'm not.
4. The truth is... Josh has this week off of school before he starts a new term next week. It's kind of fun to have him home at night, and have him watch Tori while I teach piano lessons.
5. The truth is... I only have 2 weeks left before I'm no longer teaching piano at the dance studio. I'm so glad that Josh is happy to have me teach at home and that he is supportive, although I don't make as much as I do at the studio at the moment. Someday I will have more students and it will be worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment