Halloween was a lot of fun for us this year. My friend Alyssa and I
planned a party and it was a lot of fun! I will admit that it was
stressful and not too many people showed up but it was still a lot of
fun. I can't decide if I want to do it next year or not. We will have to
see what happens when that time rolls around again. If I do another party then I will definitely have to do pumpkin bowling again. That was the best part, although it was really hard to do. It probably would have been easier if it was a real pumpkin. Here are a few
pictures from our party. I know they are just of us, but I don't feel as
though I should post pictures of others without their permission
(unless they are family of course!).
 |
| Me and Tori dressed as an elephant. Josh, of course, is the hunter. |
 |
| Pumpkin Bowling |
 |
| Josh pumpkin bowling. |
We went to our wards trunk or treat and that was a lot of fun. I figure anything we can do for free is a good thing. Too bad we didn't take any pictures, but it was a little dark so they probably wouldn't have been too great. We ended up leaving barely into the treat part because Tori was getting tired and I ran out of candy. (I've never bought candy for something like that before. Next year I will have to buy more.)
Halloween was really mellow for us. We tossed around the idea of going to my sisters house and going trick of treating with her family but since I didn't want all of the candy in the house we passed and stayed home. I made crunchwrap supreme's for dinner and then while Josh was carving the pumpkin Tori took a bath. We then lit the pumpkin and watched "It's the Great Pumpking Charlie Brown" on tv. It was nice to spend Tori's first Halloween with just us three. I know that next year Tori will like to go trick or treating because she will be able to eat the candy. (Crazy girl). Here are pictures of Halloween!
 |
| Tori loved this little clicker toy my mom gave her. It was the best toy ever! |
 |
| Let's face it, she hates things on her head or in her ears. |
 |
| Watching Charlie Brown while snuggling with her daddy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment