Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I can't wait for the election to be over today. I'm so sick of the commercials on TV, not to mention looking at all the signs on the side of the road and oh yeah, everything that pops up on yahoo.

2. The truth is... I took Tori to a follow-up ENT appointment today. When we went in about 3 weeks ago her right ear tube was blocked. We got some drops and both ears are now looking beautiful. YEA! We have another check-up in March to make sure everything is okay.

3. The truth is... Josh has been insanely busy at work, and his promotion hasn't even been processed yet. I'm not sure if I'm liking this or not. Hopefully things will cool down within the next few weeks.

4. The truth is... Josh's promotion takes effect next Tuesday. It's going to be so weird because he'll be doing so many different things, will have less time to do nothing, and will be in a new building. I just hope that enjoys what he's doing.

5. The truth is... Josh has next Monday off of work for Veteran's Day. We were going to go to the park and have a picnic with the little miss but the high is supposed to be 74 degrees. We may have to rethink our plans. We are just excited to take her to the zoo on her birthday next month!

No comments: