Me, attempting to put up Wendi and Doug's tent. Wendi and I were so proud of ourselves because we were able to put up her tent and mine without our husbands. It took awhile for hers but they both stayed up the whole time. What an accomplishment! The past week I went camping with my family. I traveled up with my sister Wendi on Wednesday (and parents of course) and stayed until Sunday morning. We both had a great time camping with my dad's side of the family (yeah, it was a family reunion). Both Doug and Josh were unable to come up on Wednesday with us so they came up Friday after work. We were both glad to see them. Sunday we all went to Eagar to spend some time there. The boys had to leave Sunday afternoon so they could be home for work on Monday and Wendi and I stayed to hang out with Karen and her family. We went to the park, went on some walks, and eventually started to go crazy because of the kids. Tuesday morning around 9:30 we left for home. We didn't make it home unit 3:00. Yes, it was a 5 1/2 hour drive (it should have been 4) because we hit construction, had to stop and get gas, McDonald's forgot our happy meal toys, and we had to pull over on the side of the road to let someone go to the bathroom( they were to scared to actually go). The trip was fun but it felt good to come home and spend some QUIET time with Josh. I never knew how much I could miss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment