Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fourth of July
Six months ago (on the fourth) Josh and I got married. It is weird to think about but true. To celebrate we went and saw Wall-E and went to Chick-fil-a (I've never been there). Wall-E was a great movie and we both recommend it to anyone. We'll probably own it when it comes out on DVD. I cried and Josh thought that I was weird for doing so in a kids movie. It was sad at one part (I don't feel like spoiling it for anyone). We also went over to Josh's mom's house (grandmama for some of you) and did dinner there. It wasn't as exciting as I hoped for because there was only six of us but it had been a long time since we did something with his mom. Fireworks are overrated so we didn't watch them this year. They all look the same and it was really hot outside. I don't like the heat... ask Josh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations
Hey, its so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the wedding, by the way. How've you been? I haven't really heard from you since I was in Japan. I've been back just barely longer than you've been married.
Peter Black
AWESOME that you called his mom "GRANDMA-MOM". Hilarious! Welcome to the internet.
Post a Comment