Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stupid Tags

Okay, I'm mad at my sister Karen for tagging me. Not the best idea but I thought that it would give a little insight into my life with Josh. Here it goes....

Three Joys:
1. My husband Josh: I don't think that I could find a better companion. He is awesome and I'm surprised that he still wants to be with me. (Sometimes I can go crazy on him.)

2. My sisters: They are the coolest! Although I am nine years younger than my oldest sister we are still really close. I couldn't imagine not having my sisters.

3. Scrapbooking: Scrapbooking just makes me happy. It lets me be really creative and I can just let everything else go in my live when I scrapbook. I mostly do it at my sister Wendi's because it is boring alone but it still helps to relax me.

Three Fears:
1. Snakes: I would have to agree with Karen on this one. They are just creepy.

2. Heights: Classic... I know but very true. I am freaked out about heights. That is probably one reason why Josh and I didn't go on his mothers rooftop on the fourth of July. I freak out every time.

3. Spiders: Although I think that spiders are creepy... Josh hates them even more. That is why I decided to place them under fears. Josh hates them and I find the bad one scary. I guess that works.

Three Goals:
1. To teach a junior high math class: Yeah I'm pathetic but it is so much fun! Math makes my brain work and I want my students to realize the same thing. I wouldn't mind an elementary class but junior high math... it is AMAZING! Rand.... I am so jealous of you!

2. To become an amazing mom: I am sure everyone is biased about their mom but mine is totally awesome! I want to be just like her (and my sisters) because they are great mom's and are so great with their kids. Sometimes I wonder if I will have enough patience... we will see in about 5 years.

3. To buy a house: Pathetic, I know but I really want one. I want to be able to decorate it all nice without having to worry about holes in the walls. I want something more permanent. If it helps, Josh and I are looking but we have not made that decision.

Three Current Obsession:
1. Webkins: Yes, I play webkins. It is so addicting! Not only that but I have nothing else better to do!

2. Worrying about Christmas: Yes, I have started on Christmas presents! I'm crazy but we only have 5 months left people. I start school soon and I won't have much time once I start school. I could just buy them but that is so boring and NOT CREATIVE!

3. Grocery Shopping: I go grocery shopping at least once a week. I have to get all the good deals. It is food we will need in the long run but I probably spend $100- $150 a month on food just for the two of us. We get a lot of it but I love going to the grocery store (without Josh). Not only that but by going to the grocery store I get my fill of shopping for the week. I figure that we need food more that junk...right?

Three Surprising Facts
1. I love school... and Josh hates it. I'm one of those students who freaks out if they don't get an "A" in the class. Pathetic, I know. Josh dropped out of high school and got his GED. I'm pretty much forcing him to take a couple of classes at MCC this semester. WHAT!?!?! He needs a degree to go into what he wants to do so he'll have to get over it and take classes.

2. Lingerie is one of my pet peeves: I don't understand it! I has never made sense to me and it never will. One of my friends from high school is getting married in November. I have to go shopping with another one of my friends to pick out some lingerie for her. Think about it... why "slip into something more comfortable" when you just have to take it off anyway! Again... what is the point?

3. Josh and I read to each other every night. We find books at the store that look interesting (ones that we have never heard of) and read them to each other. Sometimes we fight on who gets to read the book. We got to the point to where we switch off every night. We started it while we were dating (he would read to me over the phone) and we kept that tradition. I like it because we try new books that we have never heard of.


Our favorite books to read: The Fablehaven series. I highly recommend them to anyone because they are so awesome. The next one comes out in April of next year (book #4).


I decided not to tag anyone because I find it interesting but weird and I don't have many friends that have blogs.

1 comment:

Louise said...

That is so cool that you guys read Fablehaven! Lance read the entire series in two weeks. Sadly, I only got halfway through the first one before school started and I had to stop. I really liked it, though!