Friday, January 30, 2009

Entertainment Center

Josh has been working for about a month now to make an entertainment center in our family room. He is finally finished and I am very thankful. I LOVE IT! He worked really hard on it so I have to give him a lot of credit.
You might recognize this picture from my post (a long time ago) about our house. We called this our wall of cabinets. Well, now we can call it our wall of entertainment. Yep, Josh made this wall of cabinets into an entertainment center. It looks really great!
This is it! We took out the middle two sets of cabinets and, made a shelf for the TV, and then stained the cabinets that were left. WE had to buy a new TV because our old one would be really wimpy in the open area. It would have taken about 1/4 of the area given. Besides, we needed an upgrade for February 17, 2009. Enjoy another picture.

I'm happy with the hard work the Josh put into this. Like I said, he did a great job. It took a little bit of time to get him started on it but it was worth it. I cannot be happier.

1 comment:

The Bozemans said...

Nice! That looks great! That's a cool tv, too. David and I were thinking of upgrading ours (we just had a 12x12 screen, or whatever) but then his friends gave us this old bigger one! We were pretty excited. Proud of you, Josh!