Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Fate...

Today was one of the hardest days in my life. I took my last two AEPA tests. WOW! They were really hard. Now my career of teaching lies in the hands of these two tests. First I took the middle school mathematics test. Yeah, when I opened up the test booklet (around 8:30) I got really scared. Three hours later I was finally finished and totally wiped out. I still had another one left. SO, I left the building (Gilbert High School) and walked out to my car. I ate some food that I brought and walked back in. I still had about an hour until my second one started so I decided to go take a pilot test they were doing. So I did one and received a $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble. I then talked to my friends and at 1:00 walked to the classroom I would be taking my next test. It was the Elementary Professional Knowledge and that only took about two hours. After the whole day was done I had a large headache and I really wanted to sleep.
Now I have to wait......

3 comments:

Tara said...

Good Luck, Sweetie!!! I am sure you did awesome. We really need to get together soon. ~Tara

The Bozemans said...

Taking tests is the worst, especially two huge ones in a row! But don't worry, I'm sure you did great. Good luck! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You will pass, no problem. I remember when I went to take my teacher certification tests and there was a girl behind me reading out loud to herself!! I could not concentrate, so I asked to be moved. And I still got a high score. But of course, that was for English......now, Math would have been a different story!!