Sunday, January 4, 2009

One Year

It is official.. Josh and I have been married for one year today. It is weird to think that it a year ago we entered into the temple and were sealed together for time and eternity. It is such an amazing thought. Growing up I always wondered how my parents could stay married for so long and if I would ever stop loving whoever I married. Now that I am, I don't think I could ever stop loving Josh. I love him more now than I did a year ago. It is awesome to know that everyday my love for him grows... I didn't think that was possible 10 years ago. For our anniversary we didn't do anything special. On Tuesday (since Josh had the day off of work) we went to the temple and did some sealings. The best part about it was that it was the same room we were married in. Josh didn't remember but I did. Last night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and came home and watched clue while drinking sparkling cider. I know... we are so exciting. I want to be able to go and celebrate somewhere like most normal people but we are unable too. Anyway, here are some pictures that were taken at our wedding. I hope that you enjoy them. I haven't figured out why I like this picture, but for some reason I do. It was taken after we got married, you can tell because my dress is all white.


I personally asked for this shot. Our photographer had one like it on the website and I loved it. It really shows off the bouquet. My bouquet was awesome. That is one of the things that I wouldn't change.
I like this picture because it doesn't look like Josh is faking a smile like normal. He actually looks happy.

This is the awesome cake. My aunt Maren made it as a wedding gift. This, is also one thing that I wouldn't change. The cake was awesome. It was all fake so we didn't save any for our one year. I don't have a problem with that.

This is by far my favorite picture. I don't know why... I just I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple. I don't think your anniversary sounded boring at all....whatever makes you happy and comfortable!! Here's to many more years=eternity!!