I hate to admit it but I am going to try to keep this post really short. I have a lot going on at the moment so I don't have a whole lot of time to write. I am sorry that I didn't write on Friday like I normally do but my mom is in the hospital and I spent most of my afternoon with her. This week was like any other week at student teaching. Nothing really exciting happened so I am not going to give a break down of my week. I'm sorry if you really like that, but like I said, I don't have much time to write. I did start to teach fourth period this past week. It was definitely an adventure. They are the largest out of all the classes and they all really like to talk. They were really bad on Monday and because of it I was really nervous to teach again on Tuesday. The seating chart was changed so that made life a lot easier for me. I am starting to really enjoy teaching that class and I am sure that it will continue to get better. Oh! I'm going to be taking on second period next week so wish me luck! They are the last general class to teach. It will be my decision to take honors. I haven't decided what I will do. It would be really fun but I'm afraid that I will confuse everyone. Once again, sorry about the short post but I really have a lot to do. On a side note, I have my mid-term evaluation on Monday, wish me luck!
1 comment:
Yay! for you. I don't know if I could do what you are doing. You are so awesome. Love ya!
Post a Comment