Monday, March 16, 2009

Blankets+ Cactus= Trouble

I admit it it. I have a blankie. Well, it is a blanket that I love a lot. I walked around with it the majority of the winter. It is the best blanket EVER! My cousins Billy and Hannah gave it to me and Josh for our wedding. Josh says that it is my security blanket. I say that it is just a very soft and amazing blanket. One day in January I was wearing my blanket out to go get the mail. What's the point of putting a jacket on when I had my blanket around me already. Anyway, it was really windy outside therefore the ends of my blanket were going everywhere. Well, we have a very evil cactus by the mailbox. Yes, you guessed it, my blanket became attracted to evil cactus. A piece got stuck in the blanket and it took awhile to get it out. I got hit in the process. From then on my blanket was never the same. I washed it but I still felt as though the cactus needles were still in there. Once I found out that I passed my AEPA tests Josh bought me a new blanket. Bye bye old blanket, you were trashed. Sorry Billy and Hannah, it was great while it lasted.
Here I am with my awesome old blanket.
This is Evil Cactus. Do I have to say more? Here is the good ol' retired blanket in the trash can. It will never be the same. Here is my cool new blanket. I don't like it as much as the old one but it will do. By the way, sorry the pictures are so bad. I haven't "cleaned" them up yet.

No comments: