I am actually really excited because I am able to post something that I did with my family, or my sisters. Since it is spring break Wendi wanted to take her kids to the zoo. She asked me if I wanted to come along. Since I got in for free, I couldn't pass it up. The day was completely insane because Wendi's best friend Tabitha and her kids came as well. There were three adults and eleven children. Yes, we were overpowered. All the kids were under ten. I have a huge headache, I guess that I'm not used to the sun. We did have a lot of fun although Bryant would have a fit every 30 minutes. It seemed like a lot more, but it probably wasn't. It was definitely an adventure. Next time I go I want to ride the train depending on the amount of money I have and who I am with. Oh! Look at the cute giraffes off to the side! They are my favorite and Sara had a personal request to see them. Anyway, enjoy the very few pictures that we took.
Here I am with Kaelynn. I love that baby and she falls asleep a lot when I hold her. I tend to have those magical powers. Notice her cute pink hat. It was so she had some shade since she didn't like the stroller unless she was sleeping. 
Here is Sara eating some Doritos. About halfway through we took her out of the stroller to eat and then walk around. She didn't want to get back in.

Here is Bryant holding his lion webkin and his new rock friend. He found this rock at the beginning of our journey through the zoo and would not leave it. I think that we "accidentally" left it at the zoo near the monkeys.

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Wow, 11 kids! That HAD to be crazy! But, hey, they're cute kids! I'm glad you had fun!
Magical powers to get babies to sleep? Wanna come hold Chelsea? :) It looks like you had fun! We are excited for the weather to warm up out here so we can take Chelsea to the zoo..even though it will probably be more for us :)
Post a Comment