I just thought that I would let everyone know that I am starting a countdown. As I started to concentrate on the date, I realized that I only have two months left. I'm sure that you are asking "two months until what?". Until graduation. It is hard for me to believe that in two months I will be dressing in my cap and gown and graduating with my bachelors. I know that I shouldn't be prideful but I am really proud of myself. I have worked really hard for this day and it is coming in two short months. During spring break (next week) I am going to start working on my announcements. Give me a shout out if you want one. I don't expect anyone to really come since it is in Flagstaff but if you want one, let me know soon and I will make one for you. AHHH! I cannot wait. My dreams of becoming a teacher are starting to come true. I have been waiting a VERY long time for this day.
On a short note, I am working up a post that doesn't have to do with student teaching or school for me. Keep looking out for that post.
1 comment:
Good for you, Emily! It's not prideful to be proud of all your hard work! I am really looking forward to the time when I can graduate... THREE YEARS from now! =) Congratulations!
Post a Comment