
Growing up my mom would always have some strawberry freezer jam. I loved the stuff and I have been wanting to make it for a long time. I will admit that I was a little scared to make it because it sounded really hard to make. Little did I actually know! Anyway, my sister Wendi and I have been wanting to make some for a few weeks now. Strawberries are starting to go on sale so we thought "why not". We got all the stuff you need. When we read the directions we said "That's it? That is too easy!" So, we made 4 batches of jam. (It made about 12 pint jars.) I cannot wait to eat some! While making the jam I decided that I wanted to have a jamming party!
So, if you want to, I'm going to be making another couple of batches of strawberry jam. Anyone is welcome to come. Thursday (June 17th) and my house. 10:00ish. All you have to do is bring the stuff (I'll let you know what you need) and we can have fun. To make the jamming party even more fun we can watch the friends with all the jam! Anyway, let me know if you want to come. Company is always welcome.
1 comment:
How I would love to join but unfortunately I have work :( Funny thing is that I've been planning on making jam for about two months now and just have never gotten around to it. Reading your post has motivated me to stop procrastinating!
Post a Comment