Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh and I are really excited to go see Despicable Me. We were going to go the day after it came out but we are going to have to wait longer. It stinks. See Josh's favorite trailer by clicking the following link.
Despicable Me

2. The truth is... in two weeks I'll be in Sacramento. I'm nervous to go, especially since Josh isn't coming with me.

3. The truth is... I've been sleeping in all summer because I don't really have anything to do. After I get back from Sacramento I'm going to start waking up with Josh (at 5:00 AM)

4. The truth is... Jack Jack gets really excited and runs to the door whenever Josh gets home from work or school.

5. The truth is... I've never really hated someone before. However, I now think that I hate Josh's cousin. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. He has never given me a reason to like him.

No comments: