Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I should probably update my blog more instead of just posting a Tuesday Truths every week.

2. The truth is... with just me and Josh, there is not much to post. I will admit that Jack Jack does do some awesome stuff but I never really catch a picture of it or get in on video. I guess I should try better.

3. The truth is... I have completed a lot of crafts so far on my break. I will post pictures as soon as I get pictures of them.

4. The truth is... I've only have a little over a week for break and I'm ready to go back to school.

5. The truth is... school is going to be weird next year because my next door neighbor won't be there and my classroom might be different. A larger classroom would be nice but I wouldn't know what to do with it.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I'm so jealous that you've completed some of your crafts. I feel like I still have no time to start any of mine now that I'm working full time. Hopefully I'll get a day soon when I can come over and work on some with you. (I've never seen your house either so I'm looking forward to that as well.)