Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home

It does feel really good to be home. After five days with my family, it is nice for it to be just me and Josh and my cute little Jack Jack. It's really quiet here and I miss my little friend named Raegan. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until Thanksgiving to see her again. We did have a lot of fun but it was really stressful as well. The kids had a great time and that is all that mattered. Josh said that I am now having nightmares about the experience because he wakes up to me telling children to get out of the stroller so another child (that needs it) can get in. Yeah, we fought with Kaiden a lot on that one. Anyway, my one thing never really happened. I wanted to spend some time with just my mom and sisters, no kids. It didn't happen. It was supposed to be a family vacation but I don't think I said more than five words to Paula and Evan the whole trip. It was really disappointing. Pictures to come.

No comments: