Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... it's mine and Josh's night off and time to be together. Well, that won't happen. He's getting a new computer desk for his mom and setting it up. Now I have to wait until Friday to see him again.


2. The truth is... when Jack Jack gets excited to see us (even after taking out the trash) he spins in circles. It's so awesome!


3. The truth is... I only post Tuesday Truths. I guess I should post other things that are happening in our life. Like what? All we do is work and sleep.


4. The truth is... Josh and I went to Wendi's (my sister's) Halloween party. We went as a refrigerator and an oven. First question "are you trying to say your pregnant?". Nope, just something funny. It would have been awesome if someone didn't come as an oven and was actually pregnant.


5. The truth is... I barely realized how old I am a few days ago. In a year and a half  I'll be 25. Now, I know for some of you that is young but other things hit me at the same time. When Josh and I got married, we said we would start thinking about kids when we are 25. I'm not sure if I'm ready. I guess I still have a year and a half to think about it. Please slow down age! I want to teach for a little bit longer!

1 comment:

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Post pictures from your trip to Disneyland! :) I check everyone's blog all the time...but yet I don't update mine...I tried, but it wouldn't let me upload any pictures, so I gave up!

When I was pregnant, Jacob and I went to a Halloween party as a chef and an oven...with a bun in it. Jacob was the chef :) My mom made it for us and it turned out really cute!

Are you guys free on weekends? We'll have to let you know the next time we come down and maybe we can hang out :)!