1. The truth is... I love the rain. But the insane traffic that comes with it sucks!
2. The truth is... we still don't have anyone to watch our sweet puppy while we are away. I'm getting worried.
3. The truth is... 3 more days of school until fall break. (I think I can, I think I can.)
4. The truth is... Josh is close to hitting his 120 days at work. Which means, if there are any higher-up positions, he can apply for them!
5. The truth is... during second hour my back started hurting really bad. I just hope it goes away!
1 comment:
Hey I've been meaning to talk to you about Jack Jack. We would be willing to watch him for the weekend if you still need someone. We don't have a backyard though and our place is kinda small but we could manage for a couple of days. Also if you want to talk with my in laws, they have a couple dogs and a lot of land so that could be an option too. Call me if your interested.
Post a Comment