Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

I will admit that it is a little pathetic when the first pictures you take of the year are in March. Oh well. I am also going to apologize that most of them are sideways. My photo editor is no longer on my computer. That is what happens when someone messes with your computer all the time to improve it. Anyway... Spring Break was great! I really wanted to go on a trip somewhere but we couldn't find anyone to watch Jack Jack so we didn't leave. We ended up picking up Josh's little brother and sister and hung out with them for three days. It was a lot of fun. We don't get to see them that often and who knows when we will see them next time since they are moving. We did a lot with them. One of the activities was catching them up on the Harry Potter movies. Megan hadn't seen the fifth, sixth, or first part of the seventh so we did that. We also went bowling. Josh and I have never gone with each other. I know, its been almost seven years and we've never gone bowling. We did have a lot of fun. Josh, of course, won every game. 
I wasn't as bad as I thought I was. Could I have done better. Yes! I can play a lot better on the Wii! Josh got payback for winning all three games; he really hurt the next day.
Josh with his game-winning ball.
After Chris and Megan left we went to Home Depot and bought a few things. We bought a new shed to put tools for the backyard in. Josh did most of the work putting it together. I only helped a little. 
Josh next to the shed. He's so proud of it! He cannot wait to find a lawnmower to put in it.
We also got a patio table set for the outside. We set that up also. I'm so excited because now I have somewhere to sit when I just want to go outdoors. I'm also excited to invite some people over for a BBQ. Hopefully it doesn't get too hot too fast!
I found one that I liked for a good price. It is amazing! (I was really picky.)
That's pretty much most of our Spring Break. I also got to relax and did a little bit of sewing. A few weeks ago we went out to my parents house and we built Jack Jack a house for outside. Thanks dad for helping us! It is actually more of a mansion for him. He doesn't go in it much but I think that he will once he gets used to it.
Us in front of Jack Jack's mansion. My dad was very picky on everything. He even lent us some leftover roofing from his shop!
We also played a lot with our little puppy and took him on plenty of walks. Who can deny his cute face? We also discovered his love for chasing birds this week. We actually think he caught one and ate it!
SO CUTE!!!
OH! I almost forgot to mention... we have grass. We don't have a lot yet but its growing. It is all so exciting! I just can't wait until the whole area is covered.
Jack Jack likes to lay in the green parts.

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I agree, I am amazing at all sports...on the wii lol.