I guess that I should preface this whole post with the fact that Jack Jack has a love/hate relationship with birds. Well, I think he does anyway. He used to bark at them and chase them. When you caught him doing this it was totally entertaining. It was also extremely cute! Anyway, I think that he has become friends with birds because now he allows them to eat and drink out of his food bowl when he's outside. They take him for granted because they also poop in his water! I know, it is totally gross. Well, the birds have overrun their love from Jack Jack, well I hope so anyway. They have now messed with me! Here's the story.
The weather has been amazing lately and since my piano lessons are within walking distance of my house, I walk to lessons on Saturday and Thursday. I would walk on Monday but I won't walk in the dark by myself. Anyway, while I was on my way to lessons on Thursday, a bird (that was sitting on the light post I was about to walk under) decided to make me his target practice. Yep, right on the head. I KNOW! It was totally gross. It was a good thing that I wasn't too far from home. I went home, washed it out as best as a could, then went to lessons. Let's just say that I am now afraid to walk under this light post.
Here's another thought. I know I don't have a facebook account but I do look on Josh's every once in awhile.As I was reading some posts a few minutes ago I asked myself "why am I reading this?" Do I really care to know what you had for dinner or to read the conversation between you and your husband? Seriously? What's the point? What is the joy of reading about everyone's every move and thought? It doesn't make sense. I'll probably stop reading because it doesn't make sense anymore!
1 comment:
Wow, I TOTALLY agree with what you said about facebook! I had an account for about a week, and I just kept reading a bunch of useless crap about people. I'm so glad someone else has as much sense as me! =)
Post a Comment