1. The truth is... Josh and I are going to take Panda Express to my dad tonight. My mom is in Eagar helping Karen with her kids. When mom is out of town, we always treat him to Panda Express. I can't wait!
2. The truth is... the AIMS test is in 8 (school) days. AHH!! Not enough time to cram!
3. The truth is... Josh and I are going to get our end-of-the-month treat tonight. We are going to Golden Spoon tonight because it is two stamp Tuesday AND we have a coupon that expires on Thursday. We are going to put it in the freezer and eat it on Friday. It won't be as good, except that I can eat desserts again!
4. The truth is... It's shedding season for Jack Jack. Bring on the floor (as well as my clothes) covered with hair. Bleh! I hate being covered with hair. It is worth it for such a cute puppy!
5. The truth is... 42 days! I now think that I am just as bad as the students!
No comments:
Post a Comment