Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh and I are planning on going to DisneyWorld (the one in Flordia) over next October Break! I'm so excited he said we could go!

2. The truth is... Paula and Evan are going to tell us what they did since they have been so many times over the past year! I can't wait to go over to their house and get some great tips.

3. The truth is... I think that while we are in Flordia we are going to go over to Universal Studios and visit Harry Potter World! I'm so excited for all this I can't stop thinking about it! Come on... you know you want to join!

4. The truth is... Josh is still looking for a job. It has been over a month now. I hope he finds something fast so that way he can work again. He needs to do something!

5. The truth is... 37 days until summer break! I cannot wait!

No comments: