Saturday, April 16, 2011
Weirdness
The weirdest thing happened yesterday. Josh and I went over to my parents house for two reasons. First, it was my dad's birthday. They are having a birthday dinner today, but we can't make it because Josh has school. Another reason was to help my dad move a lot of stuff out of the garage for the young women fund raiser (which is a garage sale). Nope, that is not the weird thing. Anyway, we worked really hard and by the time we finished it was about 7PM and we still hadn't had dinner. (Most of the time was spent by me looking through all the baby clothes for sale. They had a lot of cute things that still had tags. I had to get them.) I'm still not there yet. Anyway... we didn't feel like cooking dinner so we went out. Of all the places we went to dinner, we went to Panda Express. Some of you might think "why is that weird." It's weird because my mom doesn't like Chinese food. SHE ATE IT! It was my dad's birthday and that is what he wanted so she went with it. She said it wasn't that bad, but it was just weird to eat Panda Express with my mom there.... so weird... but awesome! I'm sure my dad was happy because he got some tasty food for his birthday. Does this mean it is the end of the world? Probably not, but it is still really cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment