1. The truth is... I love having a husband that is willing to go shopping with me... especially to the fabric store to pick out cute fabric. He picked out the stuff in our kitchen and I LOVE IT!
2. The truth is... I now know where Josh and I are going to be eating when we go to Disney World. I can start making reservations today!
3. The truth is... Josh is very excited for our new computer to arrive on Friday. It's only a tower but he got a good deal on it. Well, he says he did but I'm not sure because I don't understand computers.
4. The truth is...I take up half of our bed now. What is that going to be like when I'm 9 months pregnant? Will I take up the whole bed? Poor Josh... he's going to have no bed to sleep on.
5. The truth is... 32 days left of school. I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment