Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I love it when Josh gets home and Jack Jack runs to get love from him.

2. The truth is... Little Miss Victoria hates it when school is out. She wakes up and moves A LOT!

3. The truth is... I bought the tickets for Sea World, made the hotel reservations, and bought tickets for the Penguin Experience tour at Sea World. I can't wait to go to San Diego in October!

4. The truth is... School is going okay so far. I bought some new shoes and I hate wearing them while trying to dress up. It feels so weird!

5. The truth is... My sister's friend is giving a birthing class tonight. I can't wait to go with my sister (although she isn't pregnant). I don't mind, its some support and time with my sister I rarely get to see!

No comments: