Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh went to work with my today to help set up my classroom. It ended up being a good thing because the way my furniture is placed it looks awesome! I would have never thought of doing it the way he did it.

2. The truth is... I really don't want to go back to school next week. We start on Monday and I am nowhere near ready for it.

3. The truth is... We need to take Jack Jack to the vet. He will randomly barf and we can't figure out why. We tried changing the food but that didn't work.

4. The truth is... Josh has less than a year left (about three quarters) until he gets his AA degree. That means he can possibly get a better paying job! YEA!

5. The truth is... Josh and I watch cartoons. Adult shows stink. Most of the time we just have them on, we never really pay attention to them.

No comments: