1. The truth is... Vitoria is moving a lot now. I love feeling it! It is so awesome but weird at the same time.
2. The truth is... On Friday I will be halfway through my pregnancy. I still look as though I'm only 13 weeks a lot. Oh well, I know that Victoria is happy and healthy and that's all I can ask for.
3. The truth is... I'm leaving for San Diego today and I have to leave my boys behind (its for work). I'm not sure I can handle 3 days without them. We will have to find out. At least my best friend will be there with me!
4. The truth is... I get more excited for Josh's birthday than my own. Pathetic? Probably.
5. The truth is... I've been working really hard on the nursery. I think it looks so cute so far! All I have to do is clean out the random stuff we have in there and finish the curtains and then I will post pictures. It will be as complete as I can get it until after Thanksgiving (which is about 3 weeks before Victoria is supposed to arrive).
No comments:
Post a Comment