1. The truth is... I keep a cup of water by my bed at night. Sometimes I need a drink and I don't have to get out of bed when I do. Josh has finally gotten used to it.
2. The truth is... Last night Jack Jack was sleeping and his tail started twitching. It was so funny!
3. The truth is... I start back to school soon. It is depressing to think about.
4. The truth is... Sometimes the only way I can sleep at night (and on my side since I'm not supposed to sleep on my back) is by hugging a body pillow.
5. The truth is... I started making a stocking for Jack Jack and baby yesterday. I just have to put on the name and beads to decorate. I can do that when I find out what the baby is on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment