1. The truth is... I cried during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I'm not sure if it was because I was sad or because of the hormones. I'm going with a little of both.
2. The truth is... Josh got 3 more hours of work each week. He is now up to 28 hours a week. Hopefully he will get up to 40 soon!
3. The truth is... I can't wait to go to San Diego next week. It is for work, but the cooler weather sounds AMAZING!
4. The truth is... Josh's dad is creeping us out with how excited he is about the baby. Our baby is going to be extremely spoiled by him alone.
5. The truth is... I finally decided what I am going to make for my sister Paula for Christmas. Hopefully I will have time to make it during the school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment