Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing,,,

Before I actually post pictures I want to tell a a couple of quick stories. First, when Josh and I were dating (at the age of 18) we decided that when we got married and started having kids we wanted a girl first, then a boy, and the last would be a girl. Why we came up with it, I'm not sure. However, that is what we wanted (it is even documented on my senior project which was a blanket). No, I'm not say it's a girl, I'm just saying that when we were 18, that is how we planned out our family. Who knew we would eventually wind up getting married.
Now on to my next story. Two months ago, on May 18th, I had my first ultrasound. It was the coolest experience ever! It was the first time I got to see my sweet baby that we have been blessed with. When I looked at my baby on the screen I knew I would have a girl. I don't know why. I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to get an small insight to my baby. One that I can never fully describe. It was pretty awesome though. I've been pretty much stuck on the girl thought ever since. Knowing that, I now introduce you to our newest addition...
Victoria Opal Hoffman
Her little alien face. She was actually facing my back, so it was hard to get a good profile pictures.

Her cute little hand waving to her mom and dad.
I know the pictures are not the greatest, but they are much better in real life. Both Josh and I are so excited that she is doing well. The doctor said that she is about 9 ounces and is exactly where she needs to be at 18 weeks. She has been doing a lot of kicking lately, which is nice to know she is doing good.We were able to tape the ultrasound (my dad will transfer it to DVD) so we can see her  whenever we want until she comes in December!
** Jack Jack is so excited to have a little baby sister on the way. That and I actually hope to get a baby bump picture soon, although I still am not very big.**

1 comment:

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Yay! So exciting! Glad everything is going well!