To celebrate, Josh and I have spent a lot of needed time together. Friday night we went to pick up a trailer from my parents and then registered for Victoria at Target. We then came home and watched a movie together. I cancelled my piano lessons on Saturday so that way we could spend the morning together. We went to help Josh's mom with something and then played pool for an hour, went to Costco, and hung out around the house. It was so great to just see a lot of him! We also went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then wanted to register at Walmart but was unable to because the computer was broken.Today we are just doing our normal Sunday thing. We would continue the celebration tomorrow but he is going to help his mom some more and hang out with his brother. As for me, I have to write more lesson plans. I don't care, it has been a perfect weekend together.. and I cannot wait to see what eternity brings. Because I need to post some pictures, here are some of us throughout the last 7 years!
| My high school graduation. |
| Prom Night |
| Date to Texas roadhouse |
![]() |
| Engagement Pictures |
![]() |
| I'm not sure about this one... I just like it for some reason. |
![]() |
| Wedding day! |
| Camping |
| Grand Canyon |



No comments:
Post a Comment