1. The truth is... I feel bad I haven't posted any Tuesday Truths for awhile. School has kept me really busy.
2. The truth is... Last week I was worried about Victoria. She hadn't moved much for a few days. She's making up for it now. (But I'm not going to complain because I LOVE IT!)
3. The truth is... Josh gets to graduate next June with his AA degree. I'm so excited for him!
4. The truth is... I cannot wait to be able to meet my little baby! The next 3 months are going to by by really slow.
5. The truth is... Jack Jack is going to dress up as super Jack Jack and go trick or treating on Halloween. I think that I'm more excited than he is. That reminds me... I still need to make his cape. Do you have any color suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment