1. The truth is... Josh said something the other night that made me feel really good. He said "nine months is a long time to wait for a baby." At least I know that he is very excited!
2. The truth is... I love it when Josh cooks dinner. It is always made up and tastes delicious. Tonight he made stew.
3. The truth is... I went to the eye doctor yesterday. My eyes have actually improved. I didn't think that was possible. My doctor said that sometimes pregnancy can change eyes that way. Cool!
4. The truth is... Last week was the LONGEST week of my life. I have a feeling this week will be close to the same thing.
5. The truth is... I finished my last lesson plan for maternity leave yesterday. Now I just have to do the gathering. Yeah, I'm going all out for my leave. I don't want there to be any questions. (I still haven't done my regular class yet but I pretty much have all those done since I've been teaching only that for 2 years.)
1 comment:
If you are planning on doing a natural childbirth I highly recommend the Bradley Method. It is husband coached and there is a book that gives you all sorts of things to practice and prepare. You can also take a class if you prefer. Rob and I did the class and I loved it!
Post a Comment