1. The truth is... Josh and I got the flu. It sucks, especially when you have a 2 month old baby to worry about.
2. The truth is... Tori's blessing was on Sunday. It went really well, I was just really tired after everyone left. So was Tori. She took a 3-hour nap!
3. The truth is... I have come to cherish being able to eat dinner with Josh. I get to do it twice a week. (Three times if you count Sunday dinner but that is with my whole family so I don't count it.)
4. The truth is... Josh and I both can't wait until Tori starts sleeping through the night... Josh especially. That means he doesn't have to wake up with her in the morning. I will have to do it.
5. The truth is... Jack Jack is probably the goofiest puppy anyone will ever meet. I love him to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment