1. The truth is... I officially resigned from my job last week. It was really hard for me to do but I am also excited that I have the opportunity to stay at home with my sweet Victoria.
2. The truth is... I found some 3 month oneises in Victoria's dresser yesterday that she has never worn. She barely fits in them! She won't be wearing them much!
3. The truth is... I feel bad for Jack Jack because he doesn't get a lot of love and attention anymore. I still love him to death, but Victoria is more high-maintenance.
4. The truth is... Josh took me to the temple for the first time in 11 months. It was awesome! That was one of the best birthday presents ever!
5. The truth is... my favorite birthday present Josh gave me was to let me sleep all night last Saturday while I took care of the baby. (I was pretty much up all night on Friday so he took her.) I told him that was an awesome birthday present (even though he didn't expect it to be).
By the way... my birthday is tomorrow. I'm excited to be 25, although I hate my birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment