Thursday, February 9, 2012

Victoria's Blessing

Victoria was blessed on Sunday February 5th. Everything went really well and Josh did an amazing job. I know that he was extremely nervous about the whole thing. I'll admit, I was nervous as well, and I didn't have to bless her. After sacrament meeting we took a few pictures outside by the church and then came back to our house for some food. We did roll sandwiches with a lot of other things such as bean dip, baked beans, fruit salad, a veggie tray, and of course dessert. It was great to have everyone over, especially to have my sisters here. I just wish that they all could have come. It was still a great day! Here are some pictures!
Getting in the car seat was hard because the dress was so long!

With Grandpa and Grandma Baker. Grandma Baker made her amazing dress!
The men the blessed Tori.
Us!
Grandma Harrison



No comments: