Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I've been totally slacking on the blog lately. I've been busy trying to get Tori's new room up and ready so we can move her in BEFORE baby arrives. I want her to think of it as her new room so that way she doesn't think the baby is taking over everything.

2. The truth is... Tori's room is going buggy! Hopefully she isn't scared of bugs later in life. It is turning out so cute so far, and we've only painted and put up the "fence". Pictures to come when we are finished.

3. The truth is... Josh has to go back to school this week. Tori and I have been totally spoiled having him home for dinner every night the last 2 weeks. Oh well, life always has to resume back to normal sometime.

4. The truth is... In about another week and a half I'll be entering into my third trimester. That's a little scary to think about. I'm SO not ready for baby to arrive, although I'm excited to meet him or her.

5. The truth is... Jack Jack is really afraid of the heater. It's really annoying because whenever if comes on he starts to freak out. Changing the air filter has helped. It's most annoying when he comes into our room at night and whines when we are trying to sleep. He hasn't done it for the past few nights. Hopefully it stays that way.

No comments: